We have put together a video library and articles of information about common foot problems to help you evaluate the challenges you or a family member might be facing.
Common foot and ankle problems usually fall into the following categories:
- Pain acquired from improper footwear, physical stress, or small mechanical changes within the foot.
- Arthritic foot problems, which typically involve one or more joints.
- Congenital foot problems, which occur at birth and are generally inherited.
- Infectious foot problems, which are caused by bacterial, viral, or fungal disorders.
- Neoplastic disorders, usually called tumors, which are the result of abnormal growth of tissue and may be benign or malignant.
- Traumatic foot problems, which are associated with foot and ankle injuries.
We hope you find this information useful. Of course, we are always here to answer your questions over the phone or face to face, so don't hesitate to contact us.