Toenail Fungus Treatment
Toenail fungus removal shouldn’t be taken lightly
If you’re embarrassed by toenails that are discolored, thick and crusty, then you need a safe toenail fungus treatment that will eliminate your toenail fungus for good. Toenail fungus is actually a common foot problem that you can have for years without it causing any pain. If it’s left untreated however, it can cause serious problems. At Adler Footcare we offer a revolutionary toenail fungus laser treatment that can help you with toenail fungus removal for good.
How it works:
The toenail fungus laser treatment is a method for toenail fungus removal that works by shining a laser light beam onto the nail that breaks through the surface of the toenail, vaporizing the pathogens embedded in the nail bed that are causing the fungal infection. Once eliminated, the fungus can no longer grow.
The procedure begins working instantly, with positive results appearing as the toenail begins to grow out. There is also minimal recovery time. After the toenail fungus treatment most patients immediately put on their socks and shoes, walk right out the door and return to their daily activity.
Benefits of toenail fungus laser treatment:
- No side effects have been reported
- There is minimal to no recovery time
- It’s fast, usually requiring only one 30-minute in-office visit
- It’s safe, involving no blood, bandaging or anesthesia
- Patients report minimal to no pain
- It’s FDA Approved
About the laser:
The Nd: YAG laser is a laser that has been used for years for a variety of medical applications. Clinical laser treatments have been proven effective for the treatment of toenail fungus without medicine or topical treatments. The treatment is quick and easy, just two 1/2 hour sessions one month apart.This toenail fungus laser treatment aids toenail fungus removal by providing a safe, effective and convenient option to help turn fungal toenails into clearer, healthier looking nails. It works because it reaches the core of the fungal infection and destroys it completely.
Other toenail fungus treatment options:
Although not always effective, other toenail fungus treatment options include taking oral medications, applying topical treatments, or home remedies. It’s important to note that these treatments don’t kill the toenail fungus completely, have to be taken or applied daily in order to be effective, and sometimes can cause liver and kidney health risks.
- Oral Medications – these come in the form of pills that attempts to kill the toenail fungus by entering the blood stream and attacking the toenail fungus.
- Topical Toenail Fungus Treatment – this includes applying oils, lacquers or cream to the infected portion of the nail.
- Home Remedies – these include using various concoctions of bleach, mouthwash, vinegar or other household cleaners to treat the fungus, but usually fail and are not recommended. You want to be careful when trying this toenail fungus removal option because the mixtures can sometimes negatively affect your skin.
Contact Adler Footcare to schedule a consultation to see if toenail fungus laser treatment or another option might be right for your toenail fungus removal.